Acceptance of Terms
Modification of Terms
We reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace the Terms at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Site. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Using any Service or viewing any Content constitutes your acceptance of the Terms as modified.
In addition, when using particular features of the Services, you are subject to any posted guidelines, terms or rules applicable to such Services.
No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available through the Sites (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
Your access to and use of the Site and our Services may be interrupted from time to time as a result of equipment malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair of the Site or any other reason within or outside of our control. We reserve the right to suspend or discontinue the availability of the Site, any Service, and to remove any Content at any time at our sole discretion and without prior notice. We may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts of or all of the Site and the Services without notice or liability.
As a condition of use, you promise to not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by us. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1) To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any person;
2) To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
3) To communicate with our representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
4) For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services;
5) To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any user;
6) To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL;
7) To post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on Visual Content in Blogs, where you may post such Content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the Content;
8) With the exception of accessing RSS feeds, you agree not to use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
9) To artificially inﬂate or alter vote counts, blog counts, comments, or any other Service or for the purpose of giving or receiving money or other compensation in exchange for votes and/or in an attempt to alter the result of any contest or promotion, or for participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of Services;
10) To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any third party products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
11) To promote or sell Visual Content of another person unless you are expressly authorized to do so; or
12) To sell, assign, or otherwise transfer your Profile or account.
To report a suspected abuse of the Site or a breach of the Terms , please contact us.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. We reserve the right, but has no obligation, to review disputes between you and other users.
If the Services or Site are used in a manner that violates the Terms in any way, we may at our sole discretion, but is not required to, suspend or terminate your account, disable your access to the Site and/or take any steps that it deems appropriate to address the situation.
You must follow our guidelines and can’t use our site to post pornographic material, harass people, send spam, etc. Be reasonable and responsible, don’t do anything stupid, and you’ll be fine.
Third Party Links
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other sites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Release and Indemnity
You hereby expressly and irrevocably release and forever discharge us, and our authorized distributors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, independent and dependent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns of and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, proceedings, liability, debts, judgments, claims, and demands whatsoever in law or equity which you ever had, now have, or hereafter can, shall or may have, for or by reason of, or arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Site and the Services.